Friday, 25 January 2013

Nivea Lip Butter - Vanilla and Macadamia.


 Nivea Lip Butter Vanilla and Macadamia £2.24


I bought this lip butter a few months ago whilst out shopping. My lips were suffering from the up coming winter weather and vaseline really wasn't doing anything apart from lying on my lips and feeling like goo. 
I hadn't read any reviews or had any intentions of buying this but I use Nivea moisturiser and do like them as a brand, plus vanilla & macadamia sounded quite delicious. 

I'm so glad I picked this up, its amazing, especially for the price. As it's a lip butter it moisturises the lips and leaves them feeling really nice and supple. I really struggle with chapped lips over the winter but since I've been using this I haven't had a problem. 
The lip butter contains shea butter and almond oil which helps moisture and is long lasting. If you're looking for a quick fix and something that will care and nourish your lips I would definitely head down to boots/superdrug and pick this up! And as first predicted, it does taste delicious!


9 comments:

  1. This sounds yummy as I love vanilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this for the exact same reason (vaseline being just a bit crap) and love it as well, so good for what it costs! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I was using vaseline for so long before I discovered something like this! xo

      Delete
  3. I love the sound of this! Where did you get this? I have the Raspberry Rose one :) new GFC follower xx
    Gem xx | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from boots but you could probably get it at superdrug too!
      xo

      Delete
  4. Mmm, it sounds so yummy, I love anything vanilla! I need to use up my 528 other lip balms first though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post. I worried about Nivea lip butters,but i decided to going to pick this up! Thank you ! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)