Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara.



Clinique High Impact Mascara in Extreme Black £17


I think mascaras are one of the most reviewed things on my blog, I am pretty blimmin' obsessed with them. My eyelashes are, to put it bluntly, awful. They're dark blonde, short and an overall mess. They're even worse lately, I've come into the habit of picking off my mascara when I'm bored/stressed and with that I've managed to pull out some eyelashes and break some in half.
I kid you not, on my right eye, I have half a full lash and half a short lash because I broke them in half by pulling them. Let's all hope eyelashes grow back...





I bought this Clinique mascara a couple of months back now as I'd seen it on a few blogs and thought it looked really great. I'm a fan of Clinique in general, especially their skin care range. It does what it says on the tin really, creates volume and and thick lashes, which is what I need. I also find curling my lashes before applying also makes a more POW! effect. 
I retails at £17 which is expensive for mascara but I've been using this mascara every day for 2 months so I've definitely got my moneys worth out of it.

Have you used this mascara? What are your favourite mascaras? 


2 comments:

  1. This mascara looks great on you! Have you tried Benefit They're Real? It is amazing! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it no, but it keeps appearing on the front counter at my local boots so I might have to eventually pick one up!
      xo

      Delete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)