Sunday, 25 November 2012

Be Mine! Christmas Edition.

Christmas


1. river island, 2. NUXE reve de miel via feel unique, 3. prince puss necklace by cheap frills, 4. benefit go tropical, 5. cat watch by ASOS, 6. kindle fire.


I was going to hold out on Christmas posts to AT LEAST the 1st December but it just seems to come around quicker and quicker each year. Christmas songs are already flooding my ears and it's still NOVEMBER. Madness. Christmas in the shops usually begins just after Halloween, and everyone thinks it's so early, but I have to admit that I blimmin' love Christmas so the earlier the better for me!

As it's the 25th today, it does make it exactly 4 weeks until Santa comes calling with his jolly face, so I thought I'd make a Christmas post. 

This is just what I'm asking for for Christmas this year, although I'm not going to get everything on my list! I was going to give the list to Craig and my mum but my mum being my mum has already bought all my presents so, surprises all around for me! 

1. I adore this jumper, it looks so fluffy and comfy. I'm obsessed with grey clothing too, which is one of the reasons I love winter fashion. I definitely prefer darks - grey, navy, black, burgundy, I find them the perfect winter colours. 

2. I have read a few reviews lately about this lip balm and it sounds amazing. My lips really hate our cold British weather and the furthest I've ever got with lip balms is carmex! This NUXE lip balm is supposed to be super nourishing which is just what I need.

3. HOW CUTE IS THIS PLEASE?! It reminds me of my Morris (although he's not as ginger) and I just love it. I've wanted it for quite a while now but I have just never got round to purchasing it, so it's the perfect gift to ask for for Christmas.

4. This is the Benefit Go Tropical kit which consists of chachatint, high beam, CORALista lip gloss, CORALista powder and a powder brush. I've wanted to try the coralista blush for so long now, I think coral looks so much nicer on the cheeks than pinks, it's a lot more subtle and adds a nice warm tone without looking too overdone! 

5. Yes...another cat item...whoops! This is something else I've wanted for a while now, but when I was going to buy it, it was sold out, boo! I never wear watches, because I'd be constantly checking the time and it would drive me mad. However, this is more of a cute accessory for me!

6. Another thing I've wanted for a long time...basically, I've wanted a lot of things for a while but I never have pennies or spend it on silly little things! 
This is the Kindle Fire. My mum has a regular kindle which she never puts down, she adores it. Since she got hers she's been pestering me to get one because she knows how much I love reading (I really do...I don't understand people that don't enjoy a good book!) I shouldn't have put this on here really as my mum just bought it for me as it's now under £100 on Amazon for black Friday. A complete steal I think! You can get books, apps, web and more on the Kindle Fire. 


So there we go, that's my Christmas wish list. I am always a little spoilt at Christmas because I don't have a big family so I think they make up for it by buying me loads! Although I am 24 now so the presents are getting a lot less, which doesn't bother me. Christmas for me is about seeing my family enjoying their gifts, me locking myself in the kitchen with Christmas music making the dinner & stuffing our faces all day (and night!)

Have you made your Christmas list yet? What's on it?



16 comments:

  1. Omg that cat watch is adorable!! xxx

    emilyjaneosborne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know! Hopefully it doesn't sell out again before Christmas! xo

      Delete
  2. i gave my boyfriend a list what i want. glad i aint the only one who does it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes it so much easier I think. He's buying me something I want and not wasting his money at the same time! xo

      Delete
  3. The Nuxe lipbalm is on my wishlist too.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a cat person but I really like the necklace and watch.
    I love my Kindle to bits, so I think you're going to really enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really cute :) yeah I think I'm going to love my kindle!
      xo

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yup! I've wanted it for a while :) xo

      Delete
  6. I visit everyday a few web pages and information sites to read articles,
    except this webpage offers feature based writing.
    Also visit my page - breaking news

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katie, what a fun wish-list :) I love that your cat is called Morris! x
    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello lovely, I have tagged you in a blog post, hope you have fun completing it!
    http://stephaniepickering.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/random-facts-tag.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed this post thoroughly. Thanks for sharing!

    I'm hosting a $100 Lulus.com gift card giveaway on the blog. Hope you can enter!

    goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of an LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)