Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Be mine! Bedroom edition

Be mine! Bedroom edition

1. both ikea, 2. next home, 3. diptyque candle via john lewis, 4. gemma correll print, 5. whoops there's nothing there, 6. john lewis, 7. next home, 8. next home, 9. etsy


I've really had the urge to blog quite a lot this week but as luck would have it I've been struck down with the common cold. I've sneezed so much my ribs and back hurt, hmpf.
I've also wanted to re-decorate my room this week as I still haven't sorted it out from when I moved back home from Uni. As you can tell, I like quite simplistic stuff, especially white things! There's a new British Heart Foundation charity store opening in my town soon, so we're thinking of looking for some bedside cabinets in there that we can then put our own touch to - inexpensive, giving to chairty & being creative!

I hope you're all having a much better week than I am *cough splutter cough*


14 comments:

  1. Diptyque candles are to dieeee for! I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Shame they're so expensive but definitely worth a splurge I reckon!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Awwh i adore your style so prettyy!
    I can see why you like these they are too cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love number 2 and 7 so adsorbs!! I can defrost see me trying to purchase these and my bank balance telling me to calm myself down hehe!

    Love your blog dolly
    coXo
    BreezeyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love buying homely things!
      xo

      Delete
  4. I love homeware, a sign I'm getting old. The Cath Kidston bedding is no.1 on my homeware wishlist!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat cushion is soo cute : )
    Hope you're feeling better now!
    xx

    www.girlinalbion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a lot better now thanks :) xo

      Delete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)