Monday, 1 October 2012

MUA - Extreme Curl Mascara

 MUA Extreme Curl Mascara - £2.00



If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I have been after a new mascara for a while. I have quite a lot of lashes but they're short, blonde and have no natural curl at all. I've always been envious of people with naturally long, dark lashes. I had a friend in school who had beautiful lashes, they were so long and luscious! Speaking of, my boyfriend Craig has amazing lashes (and teeth!) but I always find men to have really nice lashes?!


Anyway, the other week I asked on Twitter for you guys to recommend me some new mascaras that give me long, dark lashes. I got a lot of recommendations and there's so many I want to try! A few of them are out of my price range at the moment so I opted for drug store end. 
I'm a huge fan of MUA and I think their make up range has gone up leaps and bounds since it's first release.
I couldn't believe this mascara was only £2. The packaging is gorgeous and the wand is nice and thin with a curled brush at the tip.


The main thing I liked about this mascara is that it's not too wet. So many mascara's I buy are really wet when first purchased and makes my eyes feel really gloopy before they dry (God forbid I sneeze). In the picture above I have curled my lashes before applying the MUA Extreme Curl.
It works best with one coat, I find if I apply two or three times then I start to develop spider lashes! Overall I think this mascara is great, if anything for the price tag.



8 comments:

  1. Your lashes look amazing! I'm glad it's not a very wet formula. I dislike wet formulas as well because it makes lashes clump together, which is not a very pretty look at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah wet forumals are the worst, I know you can leave them over night without the top on for them to dry but it's still a pain!
      xo

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen this in MUA. The bottle looks a lot more pricey than an MUA product. Also makes your lashes look lovely. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's part of their recent collection xo

      Delete
  3. I love MUA but have only used eyeshadows so far, this looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there stuff is really great lately! xo

      Delete
  4. The packaging looks great for it looks very elegant and classy. I am interested in trying this one out because I have seen that it looks great when applied. I have heard so much about MUA products so I guess I have to buy one now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried a couple of the MUA mascaras but I'm definitely going to have to pick up this one. I can't believe how much they've upped their game with this packaging, looks so much more expensive!

    Thanks for posting.
    www.krstyvns.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)