Sunday, 28 October 2012

Maxfactor Face Finity All Day Flawless

Maxfactor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 £11.99

I always struggle with foundations, especially when I stick to drug store. As much as I love drug store products, their foundations have never been amazing for me. I have very pale skin which I can never match correctly and acne scars which need a very high coverage.
I ran out of my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum the other day (highly recommended) and fancied a change. As it was pay day (woo) I splurged a little and treated myself to a high end foundation but, since I'm still a mega cheap skate, I only want to use that on ~special occasions since it cost me £27 (!!)
So, I took a little trip to boots on the hunt for an every day foundation. I saw Gem Fatale do a post on Maxfactor Face Finity All Day Flawless and it sounded blimmin' AMAZING so I thought I'd give it a try since there seemed to be quite a few people picking it up whilst I was umming and ahhing in Boots. 

yo
face: Maxfactor face finity all day flawless foundation, Collection lasting perfection concealer, MUA heaven and earth palette, Clinique high impact extreme volume mascara, Clinique Sunset Glow blusher, Kate Moss Matt lipstick in #107, Sleek brow kit.

IT IS WONDERFUL. I am seriously impressed. It claims to be a 3 in 1 foundation which includes primer, concealer and foundation (great for an extra few minutes in bed). 
It gives super good coverage, I did apply concealer on top but I really didn't need to, it covers really well. I also found I didn't need to use a powder on top either as it's quite mattifying. 
I will say a little goes a long way, when I first applied it, I put on a little too much and ended up with the dreaded CAKE looking face...bleugh. It can easily go from flawless to cakey, so I'd be a bit careful but apart from that I would  highly recommend this to everyone. It tones down my redness, hides all my blemishes and gives a nice equal tone. 




16 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Just to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog if you fancy participating in it!

    Keely xo

    http://anothergirlsparadise-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've posted about this a few pages back :) xo

      Delete
  2. That's a pretty good price for a foundation actually, I might give it a try when my current one runs out. I have to use a good coverage one else it never lasts a whole day at work!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great, one of the best I've ever used!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Amazing EYES!


    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems great!

    Gorgeous blog! Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. your makeup looks amazing!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post I'll have to keep an eye out for this foundation xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear that it's nice as I've been wanting it! I'll have to check t out :)
    Hareem xx
    www.iheartmexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many good things about it, you have to try it!
      xo

      Delete
  8. Thanks for this review! I really want to get this because I need a cheaper everyday foundation.
    Which high end ones would you recommend for good coverage?
    Love your blog :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estee Lauder double wear is great for coverage :) xo

      Delete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)