Sunday, 7 October 2012

Instablog #3






001: This week was mine and Craig's three year anniversary. I know most people probably say this about their partners but I can't believe it's been three years, wowzers. We met through Leeds festival, and more specifically, their forums (hey guiz~). To be honest, I never really spoke to him at first. I saw him at a party one of the forumers had at their house and I thought he was a bit of a dick (lolz, he knows this now, love you). I'm not sure why, I think it's because he didn't really talk to me and was with the ~popular~ and ~loud~ folk from the forums, where as I kept myself to myself generally, and was never overly close to anyone from there (apart from Steph, hey gorl). ANYWAY. One day he popped up on my MSN (wassup 2008) and we started talking. Since then we haven't really stopped talking, which is of course, quite lovely. In 2009 I went to Leeds festival for the day whilst he was there for the whole weekend, so I met up with him and proceeded to call him a chav as he was wearing hideously mucky Adidas trackies (which he still has no problems with...). I don't believe in soul mates or anything like that, but a few months later we ended up at the same University, so somewhere in Cupid's universe we were clearly meant to be. He lived about 30 minutes from Uni so didn't get accommodation at first, therefore he basically lived in my halls until he got his own, and when he got his own, they were the same as mine but across the car park! So we have pretty much been living in each others shoes since we first got together (we got a house in 2nd and 3rd year with friends). I would say I'm lucky that we haven't fought or argued on a horrific level, but I don't see that as lucky, I see that as a stable, healthy and loving relationship, which is what we have in its entirety. It has of course been hard at times, he's from Newcastle and I'm from Lancashire. We've had to deal with long distance and being apart for weeks at a time. Yes, it sucks and it's not the best feeling, but being apart makes being together feel that much nicer, and I'm so proud and happy to have my own little Geordie delight.

002: On Wednesday me and Craig went to Manchester (for our anniversary). We got each other presents but they didn't turn out as planned....! Craig had stalked my blog wishlists for what to get me and I had told him a recent cardigan he wanted to buy was horrible so I could buy it for him and surprise him. He got me a watch from River Island, which I really wanted, but he got the wrong colour (gold, instead of rose gold). I got him his cardigan but it didn't fit...nightmare. So our trip to Manchester turned in to us exchanging our presents. Craig got a new cardigan and I took the watch back and got my dreeeeeam bag from Zara. I love it so, so, so much. We then went for dinner at Sapporo, just off Deansgate. It's a Japanese restaurant and it's blimmin' brilliant. They cook your food in front of you and do lots of tricks with flying eggs and knives. The food was delicious and I may have been slightly 'oh shit I'm drunk' off cocktails.

003: We've only just giving my little munchkin back to where she belongs. I don't think I've spoken about Keira before on my blog. She's my mum's God-daughters daughter (lolz confusing). She's 2 and so CUTE! Ah. She has the prettiest blonde curls, bright blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. Gorgeous! We often babysit her for the night or weekend because we really enjoy having her and it helps the family out. She loves Craig and the cats, but unfortunately the cats don't like her all that much and poor Morris ends up outside for hours on end hiding under the trees whilst she screams HELLO MORRIS at him constantly. Poor baby!


How has your week been?


14 comments:

  1. aw congrats on your three years :) present mishaps aside (it happens!)

    Forever jealous of your gorgeous cat.

    Poppy
    letsdrivefaraway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh congrats on the three years! Your little fate story is so cute. The presents thing is making me laugh, I'm so shit at presents for Lee. I'm glad you hag a great anniversary! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah it's so hard to buy presents for guys. If he wants something he'll just buy it himself!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sending your link on bbloggers chat! I'm already following :) Really cute pictures!!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a lovely anniversary. I have my 5 year anniversary in a couple of weeks and really looking forward to it :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHEalth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Instagram posts! Congrats on your anniversary :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that Zara bucket bag! Is it in the sale at the moment? Would love it if you could take a look at my blog - http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not in the sale at the moment, but it's £40 so a lot cheaper than other bags Zara sell! xo

      Delete
  7. congrats on 3 years! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)