Monday, 15 October 2012

How much is your face worth...

hello

1. L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer £9.99, 2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum £10.99, 3. Collection lasting perfection concealer £4.19, 4. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat £25, 5. MUA heaven & earth palette £4.00, 6. Rimmel glam eyes liquid eye liner £5.29, 7. Clinique lash doubling mascara £16, 8. Rimmel scandal'eyes liner in nude £3.99, 9. Collection lasting perfection powder £2.99, 10. Benefit high beam £18.50, 11. Kate Moss matte lipstick in #107 £5.49, 12. Bourjois little round pot blusher £7.49

Total: £113.92


I've seen this tag floating around for a while now and have wanted to do it just to see how much I spend on make up. I don't think I realise how much I spend. I never go on a massive make up spree, I just pick up bits and bobs here and there when I'm in boots and as you can see, it all adds up.
I'm pretty shocked I've broke the £100 barrier to be honest, it just goes to show, even when 80% of your products are drug store it still accumulates! 


Quite a bit has happened since my last blog, mainly that I have a job now. Hooray. I'll post more about it over the weekend, as I'm sure my posting will be quite sporadic now as it's full time work and when I get back from work I just want to lie down...really...just lie there...Zzzzz.



12 comments:

  1. congrats on the new job lovely :) My makeup tage came out at something rediculous like 400 quid... owch!

    Poppy
    lets drive far away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Crikey that is so much! xo

      Delete
  2. Eeee. Well done on your new job. Can't wait to hear all about it. :) I love these face posts, I have been meaning to make my own soon but I think it'd freak me out just how much money I've spent! Haha. :) It's crazy how you've hit the £100 mark with just drug store products...

    Might make mine soon. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't believe it really but there is a few high end products thrown in there which is why the price is high!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Yay for the new job! Congratulations! I will have to do one of these posts ... X

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your hair mrs!
    its all pinky and cute, like mine! :)
    i love your blog, i've just started following, i can't wait to see the rest of your posts. i'm going to have a nosey as soon as i've posted this :)
    anyway please do pop over any time, i'd love to chat some more.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I will go and take a little look at yours now :)
      xo

      Delete
  5. I'm way too scared to try this out, i don't think i could cope with the amount that would pop up on my screen! aha, your eyes are gorgeous! I'm also definitely going to have to try out that kate moss lippie! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kate Moss lipsticks are amazing, I love that they're matte but not drying!
      Thank you :)
      xo

      Delete
  6. You're sooo gorgeous! Amazing hair!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)