Thursday, 23 February 2012

Home is wherever I'm with you.


Jacket: vintage, Top: New Look, Skirt: Primark, Leggings: H&M. 

I am 100% useless, generally in day to day life but also when taking blog pictures. The reason I'm a bit more to the left is because my washing basket was in the photo & I didn't realise till I uploaded so I had to crop it out. Bleh.
Speaking of the washing basket, half my whites have gone GREY. One measly pair of grey knickers and boom! white vest now grey, boyfriend's white socks now grey, white pyjamas now grey. Grey grey grey grey GREY. 


Sorry there's no pictures of my face, if you read my previous post, my allergy is finally clearing up. Hurrah. I still want to avoid make up for the most part until it's completely gone, so today I went make up free, mainly because I went to the gym.
Oh the gym. You pesky thing you. I renewed my membership and totally forgot how all the machines worked. Naturally made a complete tit out of myself by almost falling off one of them the other day.


Rucksack: Primark.

I haven't used a rucksack for 8 years, back when I was 15, in school and a bit of a chav. So instead of it being high on my back, it happily bounced off my bum. Horrendous. 
Anyways, I forgot how much I love rucksacks! They don't get in the way (unless you knock lots of things off a shelf) and they (surprisingly) keep your back toasty warm, bonus. 


Shoes: Topshop

I have been after these little beauties for a while but always pulled myself a way telling myself I didn't need anymore shoes. Then on a recent shopping trip I was getting increasingly annoyed at all the summer clothing and high street shops assuming we live in Hawaii with all the brights and big florals and pineapple...attire. 
So, I pranced over to the shoe section in Topshop and bought them. 
I love them. They get a bit dirty though since they're nude but a quick wipe down with a wipe and they're back to being squeaky clean. 

I have nothing to report for this week...I've just been to Uni and lounged around. I am DYING to go on holiday though. My mum is currently sunning herself in Lanzarote ~mum's on tour 2k12~
Hopefully we'll still go somewhere in the summer.

Are you off anywhere nice this year?




16 comments:

  1. hahaha mums on tour 2k12 made me laugh! i need to get my hands on this skirt I'm seeing it everywhere, looks lovely!

    abbi,x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are mum's on tour, they had t shirts made and everything, haha! xo

      Delete
  2. Your blog pictures are fine - I sometimes prefer to see backgrounds of people's houses, as it even further emphasises their style. I don't have many 'plain spaces' in my flat to take pictures!

    I'm off to Italy in April, but two out of the four days/nights I'm there I'm working - looking after hundreds of drunk sport students! But I get time off to explore/party, and it's my birthday, and a free trip including food so I'm still pretty happy!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh so jealous, I would love to go to Italy...Sorrento looks especially nice. Hope you have fun :)

      xo

      Delete
  3. Cute skirt and bag. I want the skirt, it would look great with a slouchy jumper, methinks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh that backpack is so nice! i love backpacks too haha

    laila x
    thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! So gutted I can't find the skirt in any primark that i go to! It looks really nice! Oh wellllll

    - Ally @ Styled With Leather

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rucksack is cute! I really like it, i used to have one just like that - i wonder if i still have it, i hoard everything so i must have it somewhere! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog - i'm such a noob when it comes to skin care. I've been using the same thing for years and have never had to change until now, but i have no idea where to start! Generally, it's getting better but it was bad a couple of years ago and it's not really even spots that come and go, just bumpy bits that won't go away! they don't go as red as they used to so i'm able to cover them with make up, but as you know, covering up just clogs up the pores and makes it worse! I'll look in to Dermologica more, i am impressed with their exfoliator. Sorry for the super long comment, just want to thank you so much for the advice you gave me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everytime I see this skirt on blogs I get buyers remorse, I want it! It looks great on you

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that skirt, been looking everywhere for one but they keep selling out so fast of my size :( lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are so fantastic! Your outfit is so great! And don't worry about the first picture, it's nice-- it looks like you used the rule of thirds, which is always great! :)

    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit!
    I do the same thing with my pictures, they are all mirror shots and I am forever cropping rubbish out of the background haha! x

    http://emsipop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. NO WAY is your skirt from Primark. I nearly bought one today from KARL at net-a-porter for like £135. More fool me...


    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit and I love the skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the outfit! I am so jealous of the skirt :( I really have wanted one for ages, booo :( x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi cute girl. I like all the textures here.. or something. It's playfully grungy :D Also, interesting to hear your rucksack review as I just ordered one from ASOS - I hope I'm transported back (ohh) in time when I wear it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)