Saturday, 18 February 2012

1. Romwe, 2. River Island, 3. Asos, 4. Topshop, 5. Kurt Geiger, 6. Asos.


Hello.
I'm still here.
I was going to do an outfit post this week but then disaster struck. 
Wednesday morning I awoke to the skin on my face feeling hella weird. Usually the skin on my face is nice and smooth and soft so I naturally wondered WTF. 
It then started itchy, burning and was bright red. GRRREAT. 
Then this morning I woke up and my right cheek, just under my eye was super swollen, I could hardly open my eye.
I have no idea what's going on...the pharmacist seems to think it's an allergy so I've been smothering my face in e45 cream and taking antihistamine tablets.
It sucks 'cause I can't put make up on but I have to leave the house, so I've been a walking tomato. 
Bleh bleh bleh.

Hopefully everything will resume to normal soon...!


7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that hope you're okay, Sudocreme always really helps too, give that a try it's like magic. I love that dinosaur top x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about your allergy :( I hope it gets better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep! I'm so sorry to hear that. I've been having a few allergy problems myself, a swollen, painful nose, but I really hope you start feeling a lot better soon!

    I really like #2! It would be cute with denim shorts! And that ring is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shirt is something amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishlist! I love the black blouse! these shoes and ring are awesome!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)