Tuesday, 24 January 2012

I heard you like the bad girls, honey.

After all the stress of my last post, I've decided to come home for a week. I don't start semester two until the 31st so I'm free as a bird for this week. Well, apart from an evaluation I have to do and send to my tutor, bleh.

Whilst at home I don't have much to do apart from talk to my cats and browse online, which of course leads to the most dangerous thing...online shopping, argh, it's so easy to go mad with it. I've been well behaved though and kept my purse strings tight, but that doesn't stop me lusting over EVERYTHING.

1. Topshop, 2. River Island, 3. River Island, 4. Asos, 5. Topshop, 6. Romwe

I went in town the other day as I'm having troubles with my wisdom tooth (another story for a different day!) and my dentist is located in town, so after having my mouth prodded I treated myself to a quick browse.
My main thought - WHY IS EVERYTHING SO BRIGHT. Seriously, summer clothes are EVERYWHERE. I just can't take it seriously right now, I don't want neon pink shorts and a lime green t shirt when it's raining sideways outside. 
I'm really loving greys at the moment, everything grey, I want it. 

Update on my hair; I put a silver toner on it, which turned it a little grey, a little white and a little lilac - woops! Luckily I like it, but it's obviously not for everyone, so do be careful. 

CATS. 



13 comments:

  1. I was saying something similar on my blog the other day about some of the ridiculous pieces they're bringing out atm - they must think as soon as we hit a new year, it means spring/summer - thinking they forget its the uk... on another note, your hair looks lovely!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks great! I really want to go really light blonde but my hair is too dark so i think it's too much of a difference and i'd just look mad. Love those pink wedges! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want everything on here! Including the cats!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The moustache tee is awesome!

    And re: your comment, I know the cat shoes you mean, I tried them on the other day, I'd probably never wear them but they're adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also a massive fan of the grey t-shirt dress! It seems to be selling out pretty fast as well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a replica in New Look - I was going to get it today but opted for their grey marl sleeveless t-shirt instead!

      Delete
  6. I seriously want that meow shirt, I've just added it to my growing wish list...lol. I just noticed I hadn't been following your blog, what? how did that happen? Anyway I'm following now :) I'm actually excited about brights but maybe that's because it already feels like spring here but none the less grey is one of my most favorite colors to wear.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and have awarded you the versatile blogger award :)
    Check it out here: http://petitfilous.blogspot.com/2012/01/award-lovely-surprise-from-lovely-lady.html

    Abbi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm going to make a post about it now xo

      Delete
  8. wow, those shoes are wonderful Ö


    You can enter our Romwe giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the T-shirts... very cute :D

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the black skater skirt! i bought one from topshop and can't stop wearing it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)