Monday, 26 December 2011

Toothpaste kisses.

Hello! I hope which ever Holiday you celebrate was great yesterday. I had a lovely Christmas day. My mum thought I'd burnt the turkey which I really hadn't at all the skin was just gorrrrgeously crispy, mmm. 
I was utterly spoilt present wise and got lots of wonderful gifts. 

I went to the sales today, yes, the boxing day sales! Luckily I live in quite a small town so it wasn't as bad as some places.


I'd been after this jumper for AGES. I saw it on the River Island website a while ago and always ummed and ahhed whether to buy it and never did.


Anyway, today I spotted it in the sale rack, there was one left and low and behold it was my size!! Hooray.

I apologise for the bad quality pictures that are about to follow, I'm going to buy a tripod as soon as I get back to Uni so no more mirror shots.


The navy lace top I got today from Primark, it was £6! 


Wishbone necklace, Topshop.
I didn't buy this dress today, my bloomin' marvellous boyfriend Craig bought me it for Christmas.


Dress, River Island.
You might notice I have quite a thing for lace.

I suppose the next big occasion we all face is NYE. I hate it. Utterly detest it. Yes let's pay twice as much for an equally poo night! No thanks. 
NYE day I will be at a farm (yes, a farm) with baby Keira, my mum and Craig and NYE night I will be snuggled on the sofa watching films with the odd glass of vino.


Have a good one!



9 comments:

  1. I need that wishbone necklace! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wishbone necklace is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace was in the sale so only £3.75, you
    should try get your hands on it guys!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. the spotty peter pan collar is cute! I really hate NYE aswell, too pricy and overhyped. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wishbone necklace and the white dress. Great blog.

    I love the boxing sale day. Too bad there is none in the US.

    myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the white lacey dress, its perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi katie marie,

    I just started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion illustrations and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion.

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,
    Happy New Year,

    Kamila

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dalmatian collar on the RI jumper,great blog :) x

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)