Friday, 23 December 2011

Sinatra blue.

Tonight I am oh so lonely. My cats have abandoned me to have a nap, my boyfriend is out with his friends and my mum is on a Christmas do. So here I am, eating Green & Black's (nom!) and watching Come Dine with Me. Although I can't say I feel too bad, the weather is bloomin' awful so being wrapped in my blanket in my PJs isn't all doom and gloom. 

I've bought some new make up recently, although I've never featured make up on my blog before as close ups of my face aren't the best really! But since it's Christmas, here's a treat.

The lipgloss is Collection 2000 'Lock and Hold' in 'Body Pop' - I am in love with the colour and it's not too sticky but I do find the applicator brush a little flimsy.
I purchased Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzing powder in shade 51. I'm usually one for blushes but I thought I'd give myself a bit of colour since it's winter. The bronzer smells DELICIOUS and comes in a nice compact so less chance of breaking it. I put it on quite light as not to be too overdone but obviously you can apply as you like!

I probably won't blog now until late Christmas Day/Boxing day depending on how much wine goes down! I cook Christmas dinner in my house since I am a spectacular cook (ho ho ho, not really) but my Christmas dinners are pretty damn good!

Hope Santa brings everything you wish for & you all have a great Christmas :)


6 comments:

  1. I wish I had blue eyes and blonde hair. So pretty! Wishing you a very merry christmas and a happy new year! There'll be more Oscar pics soon! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pop of color and that amazing leopard print shirt! Would love if you followed back! xoxo http://trendsneversleep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What big blue eyes you have! Love the lipgloss - it looks really nicely pigmented.

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God! Your eyes are so amazing ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweetie you blog is so cute, you have anew follower pls support meback!
    many kisses and merry christmas from,
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have really pretty eyes. you have a lovely blog. totally enjoyed browsing through your new posts... and i am following you now on twitter, google and bloglovin'. hoping we can keep in touch. cheers from usa, and happy new year!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)