Saturday, 10 December 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

I have neglected you for so long, apologies. Today I am taking the very daunting step in to my very first outfit post, argh! I borrowed my boyfriend's posh camera and my room mates tripod, which I have no idea how to use and have nearly broke about 5 times (sorry, Steph!)

My room is super cluttered, in a tidy kinda way, I just have SO much stuff I have collected during my 2 years here. So finding a spot to take pictures was, well, impossible. Hence why you have a lovely background view of my curtains and door.

Coat - H! by Henry Holland for Debehams.
Top - Topshop.
Skirt - Primark.
Necklace - Poundland (there's a story to this!)


I got this necklace when I was Wednesday Addams for Halloween. It was £1.
I actually wear it the wrong way round, it has some weird black gems on the other side, but I thought, it's so similar to cross necklaces that are being sold at 10x the price! Mmm bargains. Accidental bargains!


I managed to get one of the most in demand items ever from Primark. Probably because I got it from Blackburn Primark which is a relatively small town opposed to big city Primarks. Anyways, I love it. My boyfriend calls it my SPARTAN skirt. Whatever.

Er, my face.


Now that's over...time to talk about Christmas. I have managed to do all of my Christmas shopping.. Hooray. Online shopping makes it so much easier!
I've also been to quite a few Christmas markets already, they're so cute, I love them.
How are your Christmas plans coming along?






7 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, your hair bow is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a perfect winter outfit. Oh i need a fur coat in my life x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the skirt-lucky you got it! Plus the top look absolutely ADORABLE. Great post. Would be lovely if you could visit back :-) Izzy xo
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty peter pan collar top! Gorgeous colour too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh thanks for the comment! Just uploaded a new post :-) Izzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too cute :) I love the pretty blouse and the skirt! I need a skirt like that asap!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)