Thursday, 4 August 2011

Coral & Stripes

Evening! 
I'm home from Uni for summer and incredibly bored, so today I left the house for a while and as usual ended up spending, but they were bargains made so all was not lost!
In my local town, there's a store called Steals. It basically gets clothes from Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, etc that are discontinued or a little damaged for a fraction of the price. It is AMAZING. 
So I went on a little trek there. It can be hit and miss, especially for a size 14. However, I sometimes come out with some gems like today.

I got this gorgeous coral lace dress.

It is by Dolls & Frog which is a line Dorothy Perkins are running. It was £32 in store and I got it for £8, there is nothing wrong with it!

I also got these shoes for £5, although I'm not sure where they're from originally.

And this versatile tee from Topshop
In which you can find here

It's my friends 25th birthday on Friday night so I think I'll be wearing the coral dress with a brown skinny belt, sheer tights and my new shoes! Make up will most definitely be winged eyeliner and ruby red lips. 

Bargain queens unite!




1 comment:

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)