Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Gosh, I haven't posted here for a while, forgive me for the abandonment! My motivation at the moment is close to zero. Since I'm from University for summer I have no plans and no money, which leaves me with not much to do. 
I'm going on holiday again next week. Again you say?! Yes! I was lucky enough to go to Catalonia in Spain a month ago and my mum decided to book us a week in Tenerife out of the blue. The hotel is gorgeous, so I'm quite excited, despite the 4 hour flight...I'm afraid I'll have to buy lots of gossip magazines to keep me going on the flight. 
I might treat myself to a few new things before I go away, so here is my wish list. 


Black swing top with white collar - Topshop
Meow! top - Topshop
Swimming costume - Topshop
Mustard playsuit - Topshop
Navy skirt - Topshop
Cut out dress - Miss Selfridge
Bag - Zara
Eye earings - Vivienne Westwood
Black purse - Vivienne Westwood
Black zip shoes - Kurt Geiger 




1 comment:

  1. these are fantastic style picks, katie marie. love the colorblock bag, and the skirts... you have a great new blog. enjoyed reading your few posts, and i am your new follower. hope to visit again, cheers!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)