Thursday, 14 July 2011

Ahhhh!! Now, I know you're wondering why on earth am I screaming at you this sunny afternoon. Well, it's not just any sunny afternoon, it's HARRY POTTER DAY!
I just utterly love Harry Potter. I love the books, the films, the characters, the actors, the costumes...everything.
I'm going to a midnight screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 this evening and I'm SO excited. I've never been to a midnight screening before.
One of my favourite characters in the series is Hermione, who of course is played by the beautiful Emma Watson, who just seems utterly lovely. 
Her recent Vogue shoot was gorgeous. The smokey eye, the slicked back hair, the dark mysterious lips. Not to mention the clothes...oh the clothes!
Anyway, here is how I would try and recreate her Vogue look.

Benefit Smokin' Eyes - Eye and Brow makeover kit.
Found here.



MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick.
Found here.



Estee Lauder Signature 5 Tone Shimmering Powder.
Found here.

I'll sure let you know how the film goes!



4 comments:

  1. the EL powder looks lovely, hope you enjoyed the midnight screening! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed it, I loved the film!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all three of these products, esp the Benefit one, have been eyeing up some Benefit goodies lately - I shall check out the eye and brow kit next time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the film. thx for following me hun, im doing the same looking forward to more post xx
    i did a tribute on Harry Potter on my recent post :)

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I read all of them and will visit your blog to have a nosey :)